A versatile piece for alpinists and climbers, the Konseal Zip Neck performs as a midlayer or standalone. Made from air permeable Polartec® Power Dry® fleece with a voided grid construction, it delivers a high warmth to weight ratio and has a smooth outer surface that helps wick and dry moisture and layers easily under a shell. The articulated trim fit moves with the body, the high collar provides warmth, and a deep front quickly ventilates excess heat.
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Trim fit makes it an ideal layering piece
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Tall collar with a deep zip neck provides warmth with rapid ventilation
- Low profile collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Deep front zipper for easy on and off, rapid ventilation
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- Chest pocket with zip allows easy access when wearing harness and pack
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 73 cm / 28.75 in
- Size Chart
Arc'teryx Layering System
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together. Find out more about how to layer on Arc'teryx Layering Page
- Polartec® PowerDry® High Warmth
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.