Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Atom LT Vest - Men's
The Atom LT Vest is a proven performer across a range of seasons, landscapes and activities. Elevated with advanced insulation and material technologies, this versatile vest delivers its best, most versatile performance ever. Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation retains warmth if wet and withstands years of packing and unpacking, and the breathable, durable Tyono™ 20 shell resists wind and light weather. Stretch fleece side panels aid ventilation and freedom, and the entire vest packs into its own pocket.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
Design & Fit
- Trim Fit
- Weight 240 g / 8.5 oz
- Men's Size Chart
- Mid-height collar is insulated and fleece-lined, layers well
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Laminated hem
- Slight drop hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Free Domestic Shipping in the United States
- May not be shipped internationally.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Side panel fabric - 100% polyester
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean
Wondering if your shell will fit over your favorite down hoody? Arc'teryx's Layering Guide will tell you.
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
Use the layering guide to select your system and to understand how it works together. Function and comfort increase from effective layering.
The way that layers sit next to each other optimizes temperature regulation and moisture management inside your clothing, by allowing the fabric technologies to function at maximum performance. Proper layering also permits textiles to move freely over each other, so you don't experience restriction or chafing. Having an efficient system adds up to more time outdoors, safely and comfortably pursuing and pushing your activities of choice.
Your first layer, worn next-to-skin to provide warmth and quickly move moisture away from your skin. Lighter weights are best for warm conditions and/or high output levels.
Heavier weights for cool conditions or lower output. Wool retains its warmth when wet and has natural anti-odor properties.
Synthetics are lightweight, dry quickly and can be more abrasion resistant.
Insulation & Fleece
Insulation & fleece provide warmth while also dissipating heat during periods of high output. When selecting insulation type, consider weight and weather conditions.
Down provides the highest warmth-to-weight value and packs small, but it is best suited to cool and dry conditions
Synthetic materials remain warm when damp, are more abrasion resistant but less compact and heavier than down.
Fleece is a thermal garment with high air permeability. Fleece offers high comfort, but less weather resistance when worn as a standalone layer.
Shells are the most weather protective layer, most often worn on the outside of all other layers. Evaluate your environment, expected output level and typical conditions when making your selection.
GORE-TEX shells are fully waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Windshells are lighter weight, wind and weather resistant. Best suited to dry conditions, or minimal precipitation.
Softshell refers to a four-way stretch textile with a durable weather resistant outer surface.
Waterproof Insulated Jackets combine insulation and a weather protecting outer layer into a single layer.
Using the number assigned to your product, refer to the illustration to discover additional layers you can add to your system.
Product compatibility: Determine where your first layer sits and move outward to layer over top; move inward to layer underneath. Products with the same number will not be compatible.
Base layers have the smallest numbers and sit closest to the body. Hardshells have higher numbers; they are your outermost layer.
Atom LT Vest - Men's Rating
Arc'teryx Layering Master Key