Light and technical, Patagonia's Quandary Convertible Pants provide an ideal blend of convenience and performance when you need the coverage of pants combined with the cool comfort of shorts.
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers
- Available in 32" inseam
- Size Chart
- 340 g (12 oz)
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved