A classic cuffed beanie made with a warm, comfortable recycled wool/recycled nylon blend.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Domestic Shipping for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Yarn Blend
- Warm and comfortable recycled wool/recycled nylon blend provides a snug fit that will loosen with wear
- 2½" rib-knit cuff
Supporting the People Who Made the Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
Country of Origin
- Made in China.
- 2-ply 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber yarn
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- This beanie has a shallow fit that skims the ears. Due to the nature of the yarn and construction, the beanie looks smaller but will stretch with wear.