Named after an old estate located in the heart of Domaine Lafage, Mas Miraflors, the Miraflors Rosé is sourced from old vines of Grenache Gris and Noir, some nearing 80 years old, planted near the Mediterranean. Added to this is some Mourvedre that Jean-Marc planted here about 15 years ago. This a direct press rosé with the color coming from the skins of the pink Grenache Gris berries, and naturally, from the much darker Mourvedre and Grenache Noir. It is aged in tank for 4 months before bottling.
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout