Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck - Men's
A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
FAIR TRADE SEWN
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Polartec® Power Grid® Fabric
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
Soft, Supple Fabric
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
Size & Fit
- Regular Fit
- Women's Size Chart
- 176 g (6.2 oz)
Warm, Comfortable Fabric
Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
Cleanly Designed Waistband
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
Flatlock Seam Construction
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
Country of Origin
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is your return policy?
Our goal is to make you happy about your purchases with us. We offer free returns for items within 30 days. We will provide you with return shipping free of charge.
What materials are used in your products?
We offer top quality materials sourced in the United States, Canada, and Europe. We proudly offer samples when available.
Where can I learn more about your products?
Check out our blog and articles that go into detail about all of products. Have a question? Feel free to give us a call at 555-123-4567.