Tropic Comfort Natural Hoody - Women's
Delivering dependable 40+ UPF sun protection and ingenious on-the-water functionality, the Tropic Comfort Natural Hoody features Patagonia Modal Fabric. Engineered from renewable, natural beech tree pulp, modal is super-soft and breathable yet durable for the most demanding hot-weather conditions.
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Soft Fabric Provides 40+ UPF Sun Protection
- Made of a 96% modal sun/4% spandex fabric blend, which is soft, breathable and provides 40+ UPF sun protection
Hood Fits over Most Caps
- Classic hoody silhouette with generous hood is designed to fit over a baseball cap for additional sun protection
Longer Sleeves for Sun Protection
- Longer sleeve length with thumb-hole elastic at cuffs provides added sun protection on the backs of hands
Loop at Back Neck
- Convenient hanging loop at back for quick storage and drying
Design & Fit
- Relaxed fit for comfort and freedom of movement
- Women's Sizing Chart
- Weight: 220 g (7.75 oz)
Country of Origin
- Made Sri Lanka
- 5.9-oz 96% modal sun/4% spandex jersey with 40+ UPF sun protection
- Modal sun material sourced from sustainable forests; certified or controlled according to FSC® (FSC-C041246) and/or PEFC™ (PEFC/06-33-92) standards
- Processing done at the highest standards, including minimizing chemical emissions to air and water