The Trout Shop Shuttle Policy
The Trout Shop Shuttle Liability Policy
- The Trout Shop Shuttle Drivers have their Driving Records Screened to Verify they are Safe Drivers when hired and randomly during the local fishing season.
- Customer acknowledges that any and all damage resulting from the vehicle shuttle requested will be paid for by the owner of the vehicle being shuttled or by the motor vehicle insurance policy of the owner.
- If the vehicle is damaged during the shuttle and the shuttle driver is at fault, the Missouri River Trout Shop will reimburse the Customer or vehicle owner up to $250 in payment of or toward the insurance deductible.
- Missouri River Trout Shop, Inc., DBA: The Trout Shop, accepts no other liability for damages resulting from the shuttle.
- Safety comes first. We cannot guarantee that shuttles will be completed on time, but will give our best efforts to meet your scheduling needs.