The Airflo SuperFlo XCEED Fly Line was created to specifically pair with today’s fast action rods. Often those rods require a little extra weight to load properly with most fly lines and with its all-purpose taper, the SuperFlo XCEED line covers a huge range of freshwater fisheries. The SuperFlo XCEED's condensed rear taper helps generate more line speed to punch out in windy conditions. Available in 4wt to 6wt, the SuperFlo XCEED will get you fishing in just about any type of freshwater fishery.
Airflo is the only company that extrudes Polyurethane as a super tough coating on our fly line. With the inclusion of the new “FLO” technology, they are able to produce a line that has running lines slimmer in diameter than previous technologies, without any of the durability issues associated with PVC. The end result is a fly line that is supercharged throughout the entire line. Helping it glide through the guides with minimal friction. SuperFlo lines have all the handling attributes and durability of the best fly line in the world.
- Moderate front taper and tip for maximum versatility
- 26′ belly is short enough for easy management but long enough for moderately long casts when needed
- 5′ condensed rear taper helps to generate more linespeed to help punch into the wind
- Low 6% stretch Power Core Braid
- Incorporates Airflo Ridge Technology
- 100% PVC Free coating for stronger bond with the core
- UV and Deet resistant line coating
- Line Color: Pumpkin / Sky Blue