The summer sun can be fierce, and as you climb, UV levels increase. Protect yourself and stay comfortable. The Remige Hoody is specifically created to help keep climbers, hikers, and anyone seeking mountain adventure shielded from the sun while wicking away moisture on hot days. Exceptionally comfortable next to the skin and designed for freedom of movement, it features a brimmed hood to protect the face, thumb loops to hold sleeves in place, and low-profile seams for comfort under a pack.
- Weight: 165 g / 5.8 oz
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
Design & Fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Low profile hood with structured brim adds protection from sun
- Neck can be slouched or stand up for more coverage
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Hidden thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
Arc'teryx Layering Sytem
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together. Find out more about how to layer on the Arc'teryx's Layering Page.
- Thalden™ - 100% polyester, DAO™ finish, UPF 50+
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.