Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight™ front zipper and two hand pockets with RS™ sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood™ secures with a halo adjuster. The adjustable cuff and hem help seal out the weather.
Weight: 270 g / 9.5 oz
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® PLUS technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
Design & Fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Laminated brim
- StormHood™ with halo adjuster
- Non-helmet compatible
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full-length front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. Arc'teryx does not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Arc'teryx Layering System
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together. Find out more about how to layer on the Arc'teryx Layering Page.
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology.
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.