These Coreloft™ insulated pants are designed to keep you warm on the coldest days, or to be used as an extra outer layer during low activity moments in the mountains.
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees and seat
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Laminated wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full length separating side zippers to allow removal over boots and crampons
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elasticized waist
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
Arc'teryx Layering Sytem
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together. Find out more about how to layer on Arc'teryx's Layering Page.
- Regular Fit
- Arc'teryx Men's Bottoms Sizing Chart
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean