Delivering performance on long, hot days, the Sun Hoody provides extensive UPF 50+ sun protection and cooling air-permeable comfort. Leveraging our Phasic™ FL-X fabric, the hoody moves moisture off of the body, dries quickly, and is exceptionally comfortable next to the skin, even under a pack. The low-profile hood has small brim to help protect the face from UV exposure, and gusseted underarms and the fabric’s performance stretch provide freedom of movement.
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Regular fit hood with reinforced brim
Arc'teryx Layering Sytem
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together. Find out more about how to layer on Arc'teryx's Layering Page.
- Phasic™ FL-X with DAO™ - 100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.