Versatile, trim fitting Polartec® Power Dry® hoody for climbers and alpinists.
Rock, ice or alpine, the Konseal Hoody is for women who climb. Made from air permeable Polartec® Power Dry® fleece with a voided grid construction, it delivers a high warmth to weight ratio with exceptional air permeability. The women’s-specific trim fit is articulated to move with the body, and the fabric’s smooth face layers easily under a shell. Designed to fit comfortably under a helmet, the ScubaHood™ features an integrated a Phasic™ AR panel that can be worn as a neck gaiter or balaclava.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- 3/4 length front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.5 in
- Size Chart
- Polartec® PowerDry High Warmth
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.