A women’s midweight base layer for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Bottom is made from next generation Phasic™ AR. An Arc’teryx fabric engineered to provide insulation, dry quickly, and offer performance stretch, Phasic™ AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to most effectively wick and disperse moisture. Lighter weight Phasic™ SL panels at the back of the knees improve thermal regulation and reduce bulk. Updated style lines and improved fit.
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Silkweight Phasic™ SL panels at back of knee reduce bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
Design & Fit
- Women's specific design and fit
- Ankle length
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
Logos & Label Configuration
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
The graph shows where this product sits within a layering system. Use the layering guide to select additional pieces for your system and understand how they fit together. Find out more about how to layer on Arc'teryx's Layering Page.
- Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ SL—100% polyester
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.