Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose. Benadryl is used to treat sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, hives, skin rash, itching, and other cold or allergy symptoms.
- Benadryl Ultratabs Allergy Relief Tablets each with 25 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl
- Provides temporary allergy symptom relief for sneezing; runny nose; itchy nose or throat; and itchy, watery eyes
- Provides relief of cold symptoms like sneezing & runny nose for more than just allergy relief
- Active Ingredients: diphenhydramine HCl, provides effective relief for allergy symptoms and cold symptoms
- Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide