This pale-straw colored Pinot Gris displays generous floral, pear, and citrus aromas. On the palate, this wine is beautifully balanced. Initially crisp with zesty lime and grapefruit notes, the texture rounds out with pear and Granny Smith apple flavors to conclude with a delightfully bright and lingering finish.
From Willamette Valley - Stretches from Portland in the north to Eugene in the south. A majority of the Willamette Valley vineyards lie on the foothills of the Coast Range that forms the western edge of the valley.
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout