An assembly of each of the blocks and clones from their estate holdings within the Sta. Rita Hills, each of which raised in the exact same fashion without bias or prejudice. Barrel fermented in completely neutral cooperage (10-20 years old), with neither lees disturbance or malo-lactic.
Sta. Rita Hills regularly demonstrates citrus aromatics of lemon-lime matched with tremendous salinity reminiscent of a deconstructed margarita. Amazingly diverse food affinity as the wine serves the role of humble condiment to food in much the same way that citrus and salt do to lift, elevate and to make the food ultimately taste more like the food itself.
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout