Corona Extra Mexican Beer is an even-keeled import beer with fruity-honey aromas and a touch of malt. Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this bottled beer offers a flavor that's smooth, refreshing and balanced between heavier European imports and lighter domestic beers. Crisp, clean and well balanced between hops and malt, this cerveza has a superior taste profile from superior ingredients – the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn and yeast.
- Alcohol Content: 5% Alc. by Vol.
- IBU: 33
- Color: Pale Straw
- Availability: Year Round
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout