Nicely appointed aromas of citrus, spiced pear, honey, vanilla and flint. Slightly viscous on the palate, with appealing flavors of pear, apple, lime and honeydew melon. Bright, clean and very Alsatian in character.
Cristom's Pinot Gris vineyard is distinctive to the estate in that it is planted entirely over ancient flood deposits, known as Missoula Flood slits, and marine sediments. Planted at a high density of 1,815 vines/acre the Pinot Gris block has consistently produced a lifted, floral and citrus-tinged wine that combines zesty, mineral-driven accents with a distinctively creamy finish since its first release with the 1996 vintage.
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout