Nippers are one of the most heavily used and critical tools for your vest or bag. Dr. Slick's Knot-Tying Nipper is designed for snipping tippet tag ends, clipping off flies, cutting leader material, cleaning hook eyes, sharpening hooks, or tying nail knots, these nippers are the workhorses of the fishing world. Easy-to-use nail knot tube attached.
Knot-Tying Nippers: Revolutionary design makes tying the nail knot a cinch. Perfect for attaching backing or leader to your fly line. Don't fear the knot!
- Available in black or satin finish
- Straight blade face
- With hook eye cleaning pin and file
- High grade Japanese stainless steel
- 2 inches
Knot-Tying Nipper Instructions
- Insert butt end of mono into tube and wedge line inside nipper base.
- Lock line in bottom notch and wrap line around tube 5 times. Slide tag end of line through top slot and out tube end.
- Insert fly line through tube.
- Use the pusher slide to push knot off end of tube while pulling on loose end of mono.