The Willamette Valley has the perfect climate for this delicate cool weather white wine. We have enough sunlight and warmth for ripening, but our cool evenings help retain varietal character and prevent over-ripening. Elk Cove whole-cluster presses their pinot gris grapes, then ferment the juice at very cool temperatures in small stainless steel tanks. This gentle treatment protects the aromatic qualities and enhances the natural richness of the Pinot Gris grapes, creating their most popular white wine.
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout