Nomad Nets are constructed with carbon fiber/fiberglass composite material. The result is a very lightweight and durable net. Nomad Nets are built for the conditions that prevail where great fishing exists; they are waterproof, UV protected, and float like a cork. All Nomad Nets come standard with a rubber bag.
Our Nomad Hand Net suited the vest-types, and the Guide Net got the pros' attention. The hardcore lumbar pack wearer, however, wanted a net with a little more length in the handle so they could stuff it between their pack and their back. The Mid-Length Nomad is it.
- Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass composite
- Waterproof/weatherproof & buoyant
- Clear rubber net bag (Carbon colorway comes with black rubber net)
- RiverKoat finish (Rubberized paint for the greatest grip when wet)
- Patent pending
- •37” Length
- •Weight with rubber bag: 400g or .88lb
- •13”W x 18”L Head
- Bag depth of 12"
- Available Colors:
- Tailwater (Brown Trout Pattern)
- Carbon (Matte Black) now comes with black rubber net