Another award winning dark ale which is an original London style, lighter in body than a stout by with the same alcohol content. Brewed with pale, crystal, chocolate and black malts to create a creamy, smooth, roasted, slightly chocolate tasting ale with a bit of hoppiness in the finish.
After brewing the first batches, the mash was given to a local hog farmer to fatter up his pigs. What a resourceful use of the spent grain from brewing and the perfect name for this one-of-a-kind porter.
- Style: Witbier
- ABV: 5%
- IBU: 15
- 6 Pack Bottles
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout