Jeremiah Johnson created their Blonde Ale to be light and refreshing with a hint of hopped bitterness and an even-bodied flavor. Golden straw in color, this ale uses four varieties of malt, including their local and famous Montana Pale 2-Row, Munich, Caramel, and White Wheat. They add Perle and Saaz hops for a remarkable beer that is great anywhere.
At Jeremiah Johnson Brewing Co., they source local, brew fresh, and can in-house for an exceptional beer that could only come from Montana’s Golden Triangle
- Alcohol Content: 5.4% Alc. by Vol.
- IBU: 30
- Color: Golden Straw
- 6 Pack Cans
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout