Mountain Man Scotch Ale is the pride of Jeremiah Johnson Brewing Co. embodying the spirit, history, and allure of Montana. They only use the freshest Montana Pale 2-Row pale malt and local Smoot Honey in each batch. Rich and complex, this ale combines the malt flavors of toffee, dark chocolate, caramel, and molasses with a subtle hint of cherry smoke for a smooth even-bodied finish.
At Jeremiah Johnson Brewing Co. we source local, brew fresh, and can in-house for an exceptional beer that could only come from Montana’s Golden Triangle.
- Alcohol Content: 6.5% Alc. by Vol.
- IBU: 20
- Color: Dark Brown
- 6 Pack Cans
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout