Light, varietal bouquet, medium-bodied, powerful varietal taste, though not well integrated like a more refined wine, i.e., the raspberry taste is in the front of the mouth and the pepper in the throat and they never meet. Long, luscious aftertaste. A wine worthy of drinking often with spicy Mexican food or barbeque.
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout