Madison River Brewing Company presents Salmon Fly Honey Rye. The malted barley used in this unique brew is complimented by the subtle spiciness of rye. Bittering and flavor hop additions help keep this brew extremely balanced. In addition, there is a mild sweetness that dulls any overwhelming rye or hop flavor derived from the pure local Montana honey. These ingredients blend together to create a lighter bodied drinking experience for all kinds of beer drinkers.
- Alcohol Content: 5.6% Alc. by Vol.
- IBU: 23
- Color: Golden Amber
- 6 Pack Bottles
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout