Cerveza Pacífico Clara, better known as Pacífico, is a Mexican pilsner-style beer. It was first brewed in 1900 when three Germans opened a brewery, the Cerveceria del Pacífico in Mazatlán. Cerveza Pacifico is named so because the Pacifico brewery is located in the Pacific Ocean port city of Mazatlán, in the state of Sinaloa, México.
- Alcohol Content: 4.4% Alc. by Vol.
- IBU: 15
- Color: Light Yellow Gold
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout