Back For Good Trad Cap
Featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, this traditional low-crown, unstructured, six-panel ball cap is made with organic cotton and has a self-fabric adjustable strap.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Domestic Shipping in the United States for orders over $50.00
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Low-Crown Six-Panel Ball-Cap Design
- Low-crown, unstructured, six-panel ball cap
- Hat has fabric strap in back that adjusts for a just-right fit
PVC and Phthalate-Free
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
Brim Made of 100% Recycled Fishing Nets
- Organic cotton canvas hat and headband; brim is made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Artist: 4th Avenue Graphics
- 85 g (3 oz)
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Crown, bill and back: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn