Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Zip Neck-Womens
Regular price $109.00
Unit price per
For easy layering; the Patagonia Thermal Weight Zip-T's fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck - Women's
A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
FAIR TRADE SEWN
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Warm, Comfortable Fabric
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
Offset Shoulder Seams
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
Motion-Friendly Underarm Gussets
- Full underarm gussets for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
Size & Fit
- Regular Fit
- Women's Size Chart
- Weight: 139 g (4.9 oz)
Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
Deep Center-Front Zipper
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
Flatlock Seam Construction
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Low-Profile Thumb Loops
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
Country of Origin
- Made in Colombia.
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is your return policy?
Our goal is to make you happy about your purchases with us. We offer free returns for items within 30 days. We will provide you with return shipping free of charge.
What materials are used in your products?
We offer top quality materials sourced in the United States, Canada, and Europe. We proudly offer samples when available.
Where can I learn more about your products?
Check out our blog and articles that go into detail about all of products. Have a question? Feel free to give us a call at 555-123-4567.