Down Sweater Vest - Men's
The perfect warmth for just about everything, the Patagonia classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof - 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Shipping in the Domestic United States.
- Shipping Rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- Durable shell fabric is made of a 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Regular Fit | Size & Fit Guide
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
- 278 g (9.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn