Patagonia: In business to save our home planet.
Patagonia's aim is to use the resources we all share—our voices, our businesses and our communities—to do something about our climate crisis. They supports grassroot groups defending threatened animals and the wilderness they depend on.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Produc line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Domestic Shipping in the United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Soft, Skin-Friendly Fabric
- Made from 100% recycled polyester yarn that feels soft, smooth and itch-free
- Lightweight and stuffable to fit inside a jacket pocket
- Tightly woven knit with a great, low-profile design that fits under a helmet or hood
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
Supporting the People Who Made the Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- 2-ply 100% recycled polyester beanie yarn
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn