Fly Catcher Hat
High-crown hat made from 100% organic cotton corduroy with a fly-catching and eye-catching front patch for holding your daily flies.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Domestic Shipping for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Made of Organic Cotton
- Made of 100% organic cotton corduroy
Keep Flies Handy
- Front logo patch holds flies
- Brim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Adjustable snap back
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in China.
- Crown and bill: 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy
- Back crown: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn