Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots-Sticky Rubber
Regular price $399.00
Unit price per
Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots provide heavy-duty support and protection for demanding wading.
Foot Tractor Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber
Providing heavy-duty support and protection for the most demanding wading, the Foot Tractor is the most durable, highest-performing wading boot possible; with Vibram® Idrogrip soles for all-around traction.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Shipping in the Domestic United States
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Full Grain Leather
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather with a PFC-free tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; leather can be reconditioned
- Tough, 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
Adjustable Lacing System
- Lacing system has eyelets across forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; single top hook for easy on/off; nylon-coated hardware for corrosion resistance
Quick Drain/Quick Dry
- Perforated drains on both sides of upper boot clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boots’ sidewalls and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner®
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Vibram® Idrogrip sole developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces and all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing; sole accepts studs
- Danner® boots are built to accommodate additional layers such as wader booties or socks, so we suggest choosing your regular street-shoe size. Foot Tractor Boots work with thicker wader booties or socks; If you want to wear them with thin wader booties or if you’re wet-wading, please size down.
Country of Origin
- Made in U.S.A.
- 1,950 g (68.8 oz)
- Upper: full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling
- Lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon
- Top midsole: 8IR rubber
- Lower midsole: polyether polyurethane
- Outsole: Vibram® Idrogrip