For climbing, camping or a night on the town, the simple and multifunctional Patagonia Friction belt is made of 1 inch nylon webbing and has an aluminum easy-to-adjust buckle. Doubles as a gear carry strap.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Shipment method selected at checkout.
- Free domestic shipping when combined with additional items for a total order over $50.
Strong, Durable Webbing
- Strong, quick-drying 1" recycled nylon webbing doubles as an emergency lash strap
- Aluminum buckle with anodized, anticorrosive finish
- Belt length: 43"
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- 1" 100% recycled nylon webbing with an aluminum buckle and an anodized, anticorrosive finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn