Patagonia Guidewater Backpack
Unit price per
Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even when fully immersed.
Fully submersible backpack with minimalist construction to reduce weight without sacrificing durability.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Shipping in the Domestic United States.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Hard-Working, Durable Fabric
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
IPX-7 Rated Bag
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
Panel and Straps Do Not Absorb Water
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
Integrated Net Scabbard
- Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
Internal Organizer Pocket
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Compatible with our Convertible Vest or Stealth Work Station, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water; stow the removable waist strap in a pocket when not needed
- 960 g (2 lbs 2 oz)
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnm
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn