Homewater Trout Organic T-Shirt - Men's
As anglers, we see firsthand the dramatic effects of climate change on our fisheries and ultimately our planet. We must protect our home waters. Because this tee is made of organic cotton, it uses less water and creates less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free Domestic Shipping for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Made of Soft 100% Organic Cotton Fabric
- US-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders
- Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
Design & Fit
- Regular Fit
- Men's Sizing Chart
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton jersey
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn