Fitz Roy Trout Nano Puff Hoody-Men's
Warm, windproof, water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Fitz Roy Trout Hoody uses light, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology and a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
FAIR TRADE SEWN
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable stitching for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
- Regular Fit
- Men's Size Chart
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
100% Recycled Insulation
60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods
- Two zip handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zip chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Lucky Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest may increase on-the-water success
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is your return policy?
Our goal is to make you happy about your purchases with us. We offer free returns for items within 30 days. We will provide you with return shipping free of charge.
What materials are used in your products?
We offer top quality materials sourced in the United States, Canada, and Europe. We proudly offer samples when available.
Where can I learn more about your products?
Check out our blog and articles that go into detail about all of products. Have a question? Feel free to give us a call at 555-123-4567.