Quandary Convertible Pants - Women's - Past Season
Patagonia's most popular hiking pants get a bit more versatile thanks to zip-off legs. Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are lightweight, stretchy and provide 50+ UPF sun protection. They can be worn as shorts, capris or pants. Regular Length
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
STRETCHY AND LIGHTWEIGHT NYLON/SPANDEX
- Lightweight, stretchy nylon/spandex fabric blend and a gusseted inseam provide mobility for long days traveling or on the trail, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Can be worn three ways: zip off the legs and convert pants to longer shorts (8" inseam); roll up to capri length and secure with tab and button; wear as full-length pants (31" inseam)
- Adjustable waistband has internal buttonhole elastic
POCKETS HOLD ESSENTIALS
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets (right-rear pocket with reverse-coil zipper closure); secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
Design & Fit
- Regular Fit
- Inseam: 31"
- Women's Sizing Chart
- Weight: 292 g (10.3 oz)
GUSSET AT INSEAM
- Inseam gusset for mobility
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved