STEALTH CONVERTIBLE VEST
Now incorporating Patagonia's lightweight Stealth fabric package, this versatile vertical-pocket mesh vest delivers ample storage and intuitive organization. The Covertible Vest detaches at top and bottom so that it can be attached to pack fronts.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
FAIR TRADE SEWN
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Vest is made of 100% recycled polyester warp-knit mesh, and contrast fabric is 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU face coating and a TPU back coating
- Zippered, back storage pocket is hydration compatible; two large fly-box pockets; four additional vertical pockets; a floatant pocket
- Rod holder, fly patch, hemostat dock and garage, multiple clip and attachment points, easy-adjust sizing for precise fit and carrying
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
Versatile Wear Configurations
- Vest can be worn alone or attached to pack fronts; vertical-pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; lightweight, breathable mesh body
- Zippered security pocket safely stores keys and wallet as well as leaders, license and other accessories
- 410 g (14.45 oz)
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
Tap to update
- Body: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit mesh
- Pockets: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU face coating and a TPU back coating
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is your return policy?
Our goal is to make you happy about your purchases with us. We offer free returns for items within 30 days. We will provide you with return shipping free of charge.
What materials are used in your products?
We offer top quality materials sourced in the United States, Canada, and Europe. We proudly offer samples when available.
Where can I learn more about your products?
Check out our blog and articles that go into detail about all of products. Have a question? Feel free to give us a call at 555-123-4567.