Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Women's
Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
Fair Trade Sewn
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Profit Pages makes it easy to build beautiful, customer friendly websites. Sites built with Profit Pages are more user friendly, bring in more sales, and bring back more repeat customers. Profit Pages provides a state-of-the-art page builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful websites. With support for beautiful layouts, rich elements, and stylish media elements, you can make your site memorable. So, whether you are building an awesome landing page or augmenting a product page to boost sales, we have you covered.
Profit Pages includes only the best templates from years of experience building amazing e-commerce sites.
- Beautiful layouts
- Fantastic starter templates
- Rich Widgets
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
Self-Stuffs into Pocket
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Design & Fit
- Regular Fit
- Women's Size Chart
Country of Origin
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn