Travel Rod Roll - Small / Medium
Patagonia's Travel Rod Roll fits up to four fly rods. Built with tough 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, plus lightweight, sturdy internal bracing, it delivers security, protection and ease of use for traveling anglers.
87% of Patagonia's product line uses recycled materials.
FAIR TRADE SEWN
87% of Patagonia's Product line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Available in two sizes: Small/Medium (30.5" x 19.5") will fit up to 27" rod sections; typically accommodating 7 1/2' up to 9', 4-piece rods (will fit up to 4 rods); Large/X-Large (44" x 19.5") will fit up to 40" rod sections; typically accommodating 9' up to 13', 4-piece rods (will fit up to 4 rods)
Daisy Chains and Straps for Roll Organization
- Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; for S/M the daisy chains are 14" apart and 27" apart for the L/XL; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling
Holds Multiple Rods
- Rod Roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods
Small / Medium Size
- Holds 4-Piece Rods up to 9' long.
Travel Tough Protection
- Side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while Rod Roll is rolled up and in use
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
- Free shipping in the Domestic United States for orders over $50.
- Shipping rate calculated upon checkout for International orders.
- 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish (BENB; CMPG; CNY; SMDB)
- 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer ripstop with a TPU-film laminate (KSCT)
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
What is your return policy?
Our goal is to make you happy about your purchases with us. We offer free returns for items within 30 days. We will provide you with return shipping free of charge.
What materials are used in your products?
We offer top quality materials sourced in the United States, Canada, and Europe. We proudly offer samples when available.
Where can I learn more about your products?
Check out our blog and articles that go into detail about all of products. Have a question? Feel free to give us a call at 555-123-4567.