These warm and versatile midweight layering pants are ideal for all angling activities—and staying warm before and after.
- Stretchy, breathable R1® fabric provides excellent warmth, moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Lightweight, low bulk and packable
- Two front pockets; elastic waistband with drawcord adjustment
- 6.8-oz 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.