High water. Slick bedrock. Cobbles like greased bowling balls. Patagonia's Riverwalkers built their reputation in the most demanding wading conditions, with great flexibility, fast drying times and light weight. Notched flex zones allow for natural foot movement; a polypropylene insole/shank provides stability. But don't let the comfort fool you: these are tough boots for serious wading.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable
- High-filtration mesh drains quickly, keeping out sand and silt
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provide torsional rigidity, support and foot protection; padded insole provides comfort and arch support
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader
- Padded ankle support; covered, protected lacing loops with speed lace hooks at the top; notched, sculpted flex zones for improved flexibility
- Highly abrasion resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toebox and heel counter; sole designed to hold fin straps
- Proprietary sticky rubber sole compound; aggressive outsole design with multiple gripping zones provide superior stability; easily identifiable plug receptacles for removable studs; outsole can be resoled
- High-filtration all-recycled polyester mesh and synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board.
- Full-length molded EVA midsole
- 1162 g (2 lbs 9 oz)