The Rio Tarpon Floating Fly Line is the finest tarpon and large tropical species fly line on the market today. Crafted with perfection, a little modern technology and years of testing, the Rio Tarpon Floating Fly Line will take your fly game to a whole new level. It features a unique taper design that allows a rod to load quickly and deliver extreamly acurate cast. Its long back taper smoothes out the casting loop to keep the line stable on long shots. Ideal for fishing in all year long, the Rio Tarpon Line includes welded loops on both ends for easy rigging and the sea grass color is incredibly easy to see in all light conditions. A hard, saltwater coating results in a fly line that will not wilt in most tropical conditions, while RIO's dirt-repelling XS Technology keeps the line ultra slick for fast, long casts. The line is also manufactured with RIO’s AgentX undercoat that produces a high floating line that is easy and quiet to pick up off the water. The Rio Tarpon Floating Fly Line will not sink or tangle while wading. Pick up some Rio Tarpon Floating Line and become what Tarpon nightmares are made of.
- The perfect line for Tarpon and other tropical species.
- Slightly heavier than the AFTMA standard to load rods for quick accurate casts
- XS Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Front-End Welded Loop
- Long back taper for smooth, controlled casts
- Tropical coating that will not wilt in the heat
- Agentx Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Back-End Welded Loop