For easy casting with large streamers.
So you know where the fish are holding. You’ve done your research. But you just don’t know how deep they are. Luckily, the SONAR Titan Sink Tip fly line offers a solution. Built on Scientific Angler's popular Titan profile to allow you to turn over even the biggest streamers while you’re searching for the biggest fish.
- Two line sizes heavy for loading quickly and delivering the biggest flies to the furthest targets; use designated line weight for your rod
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- The perfect streamer line for boat or wade fishing
- Designed for throwing streamers at trout, smallmouth bass, pike, steelhead, and salmon
- Sink tip is between 8-16 feet, depending on line weight
- Available in three densities:Float/Int. = 1.25 ips | Float/Sink 3: 2.5 – 3.5 ips | Float/Sink 6: 5.5 – 6.5 ips
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA TTN SNK TIP WF X F S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate)
||SINK TIP LENGTH