Heavy on hops, that was always the brewery plan. So in 1980, Sierra Nevada loaded Pale Ale up with Cascade—a new hop at the time named after the mountain range—and the intense aromas of pine and citrus sparked the American craft beer revolution.
- Alcohol Content: 5.6% Alc. by Vol.
- IBU: 38
- Color: Medium Golden
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout