The 2016 Chardonnay TBH Vineyard was fermented in barrel, aged eight months in 7% new French oak and finished in stainless steel. It has a youthfully reserved nose, flourishing to aromas of orange blossom, honey toast, hazelnut and cream over a core of baked Golden Delicious apple and white stone fruits with mineral hints. Medium-bodied, it has great texture in the mouth with concentrated stone fruits accented by nutty and toasty flavors, with wonderful juicy acidity and a long, minerally finish. 297 cases produced.
- Must be Picked Up at The Trout Shop in Craig after 8:00 AM MDT
- Select Date and Time of Pickup at Checkout
- Must be 21 Years of Age to Purchase
- Valid ID Required at Pickup
- Local Resort Tax Added at Checkout