The Snook Book is “must” reading for anyone who loves the pursuit of this unique sub-tropic species. Every aspect of Finding and catching big snook is covered, in every season and in all waters where snook are found. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, every chapter of The Snook Book will make you a better snook fisherman. Paperbook 159 Pages
- Where to find more snook than ever before
- Snook tackle that won’t let you down
- Live bait expertise—finding it and fishing it
- Giant snook—best times, techniques, tackle
- Plug casting, spinning and flyrodding
About the Author
Frank Sargeant is one of America's best-known outdoor writers, and a snook specialist. He has fished with most of the leading snook fisherman in Florida as well as in many parts of Central America in his journalistic travels, and has included the expertise collected from these anglers over two decades.